Organic Lawn Care Improves The Quality Of Your Turf
In Coventry Township & Portage Lakes Ohio
With our organic based fertilizer program we use pre emergents for crabgrass control and low impact weed control. We only target weeds and never apply blanket applications. When your lawn is not as organic and healthy as you desire it to be, it’s important to decide on the best course of lawn treatment in Portage Lakes and Coventry Township Ohio.
Akron Canton Lawn Care provides organic lawn care based services and natural lawn fertilizer applications with slow release, non-burning plant food that greatly strengthens your lawn. Over the course of your lawn treatments, your lawn will benefit from thick, green grass and reduced thatch.
How Organic Lawn Fertilizers Affect Your Soil
Organic fertilization adds nutrients to your soil that help stabilize pH levels, making soil healthier for turf growth.
Soil with organic based methods produces higher levels of nutrients and minerals. Consequently, grass that grows in organically treated soil is thicker and easier to maintain.
The Many Benefits Of Organic Based Lawn Care
- Using organic based lawn fertilization to treat your soil causes a slow release of nutrients that allows grass roots to absorb them systematically. Grass roots become stronger and more fibrous, which results in a lusher organic based turf.
- Organic based lawn care products create consistent growth during the growing season and a healthier plant. Quick release fertilizers will over stimulate the growth and cause issues such as extra clippings, insect infestation and disease.
- Plant health begins with your soil. Bio nutritional organic products feed the soil with microorganisms and nutrient enhancers. With these Bio nutritional fertilizers constantly building the soil profile, the turf can yield optimum health, quality, color, and a controlled growth.
- Selective use of turf health care products delivers a more beautiful and healthy lawn while managing lawn threatening pests with very little chemical intervention. It gives your lawn the care it requires, while caring for both the community and environment in a very professional sound way.
- Organic based fertilizer is never harmful to pets and wildlife because the proper application of organic based fertilizer does not cause concentrated excretions of bio-hazardous elements such as nitrogen.
Watch Your Organic Lawn Flourish Over Time
When you treat your lawn using organic based methods, your grass, and outdoor living space grow greener and more beautiful over the years while you reduce your impact on the environment in Coventry Township and the Portage Lakes OH area.
Ready to find out more?
Would you like to learn more about our Organic Lawn Care Program? Follow this link to find out more.