Organic Lawn Care Improves
The Quality Of Your Turf In Cuyahoga Falls & Tallmadge Ohio
With our organic based fertilization program we use pre emergents for crabgrass control and low impact weed control. We only target weeds and never apply complete blanket applications. When your turf is not as organic and healthy as you desire it to be, it’s important to decide on the best course of lawn treatment in Cuyahoga Falls and Tallmadge Ohio.
Akron Canton Lawn Care provides organic lawn care based services and natural lawn fertilization applications with slow release, non-burning plant food that greatly strengthens your lawn. Over the course of your lawn treatments, your lawn will benefit from thick, green grass and reduced the thatch.
How Organic Lawn Fertilizers Do Affect Your Soil
Organic fertilization adds valuable nutrients to your soil that help stabilize pH levels, making soil healthier for turf growth.
Soil with organic based methods produces much higher levels of nutrients and minerals. Consequently, grass that grows in organically treated soil is thicker and easier to maintain.
The Benefits You Receive Of Organic Based Lawn Care
- Using an organic based lawn fertilization to treat your soil causes a slow release of nutrients that allows grass roots to absorb them systematically. Grass roots will become stronger and more fibrous, which results in a lusher organic based turf.
- Organic based lawn care products will create consistent growth during the growing season and a healthier plant. Quick release fertilizers will over stimulate the growth and cause issues such as extra clippings, insect infestation and turf disease.
- Plant health begins with your soil. Bio nutritional organic products feed the soil with microorganisms and organic nutrient enhancers. With these Bio nutritional fertilizers constantly building the soil profile, the turf can yield optimum health, quality, deep color, and a controlled growth.
- Selectively using turf health care products delivers a more beautiful and healthy lawn while managing lawn threatening pests with very little chemical intervention. It gives your lawn the care it requires, while caring for both the community and environment in a very professional sound way.
- Organic based fertilizer is never harmful to pets & wildlife because the proper application of organic based fertilizer does not cause concentrated excretions of bio-hazardous elements.
Watch Your Organic Lawn Care Flourish Over Time
When you treat your lawn using organic lawn care based methods, your grass, and outdoor living space grow greener and more beautiful over the years while you reduce your impact on the environment in Tallmadge & Cuyahoga Falls OH area.
Ready to find out more?
Would you like to learn more about our Organic Lawn Care Program? Follow this link to find out more.
Ready to take the next step?
Call Akron Canton Lawn Care Now for your Free Estimate on any of our lawn care services
(330) 933-2222 or click the Contact Us button to send us an email.